Starfighter Chronograph 'Spitfire' Limited Edition
This product is currently sold out.
The Supermarine Spitfire is an icon of WWII fighters, playing a pivotal role in the Battle Of Britain. Its combination of an elliptical wing and powerful Merlin engine allowed for high speeds and maneuverability.
This Limited Edition of only 50 pieces features a dial made from the aluminum wing panel of a Mark IX Spitfire. It was removed from the aircraft during restoration work and lightly sanded to remove any corrosion. It still features marks and scratches from the original material.
- Diameter : 41mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 48mm
- Thickness: 11mm without crystal
- Case: 316L SS with brushed and polished surfaces
- Coating: 1200HV Hardened coating on case and bracelet
- Lug Width : 22mm
- Movement: ETA 2894 Elabore grade with custom 'Turbine' rotor
- Date: Color matched date wheel
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Crystal: 'Box' Sapphire with Inner AR coating
- Lume: C3 X1 and BGW9
- Bezel: Ceramic or SS depending on the model
- Bracelet: Steel Screw Links with quick adjust clasp. Quick release springbars. 22mm tapered to 18mm
- All new solid Aluminum case
- Steel Warranty Card