The Hammerhead 3 Bronze
The Bronze Hammerhead has been a classic piece of Zelos and was one of our earliest successes. This third iteration of the Hammerhead Diver slims it down to a wearable 13.5mm, while keeping its compact 48mm lug to lug length. A host of new colorways have been added too, with the Meteorite dial edition featuring a matte gunmetal coating unlike earlier meteorite dials which had a shiny coating. Another distinctive variant is the irididescent Mother of Pearl dial which is fitting for a diver's watch meant to be 300m under the surface.
We are also proud to launch three limited editions of the Hammerhead featuring exotic case materials. The Damascus steel (100pcs) Hammerhead has a beautiful woodgrain pattern that is unique to each watch. The Crystallised titanium (50pcs) edition features a full case and bezel made of this material which has undergone extreme heat and pressure to enlarge the crystal structure of the metal. Finally, the Tantalum (20pcs) edition is a hefty beast even on the FKM rubber strap. This material has a blueish grey appearance with a sand textured matte blue dial to match.
Hammerhead 44mm Diver
- Diameter : 44mm, short lugs and case design makes the HH wear similar to a 42mm piece
- Lug to Lug Length: 48mm
- Thickness: 13.5mm
- Lug Width : 22mm
- Movement: Seiko NH35 with color matched Date Wheel
- Water Resistance: 300m
- Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire with Inner AR coating
- Lume: C3 X1 and BGW9
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional Ceramic Or SS depending on variant
- Bracelet: Screw Links with Quick Adjust clasp. Rubber strap for Bronze models
- Aluminum Gift Box
- Steel Warranty Card
The Hammerhead was first launched by Zelos in 2016. It was an all new design that hearkened to the glory days of dive watches of the 1970s, but made with the latest in watchmaking technology. This third iteration of the Hammerhead is a slimmer and more wearable timepiece with 300m of water resistance that's suitable for any abuse you can throw at it. Refined hands and indices allow for even more lume and easier time reading while diving into the ocean depths.
The Hammerhead's unique facets are fully CNC machined for precision and the sharp lines that it is known for. The distinctive cushion-shaped case, once common among many dive watches, has been given an angular facelift. A high double domed crystal tops off the vintage influences for the Hammerhead. The large, lumed crown is suitable for operation with gloves on, yet strategically offset to prevent discomfort on the wrist.
- Reduced overall thickness, from over 17.5mm for the V2 to 13.5mm
- Angular bracelet design reminiscent of the V1 bracelet
- Quick adjust clasp to allow for easy bracelet length changes
- Simpler hands and indices for larger and brighter lume area
- Mixture of sandblasted and brushed surfaces for a rugged presence