Each Swordfish is finished with brushed surfaces and numerous polished chamfers. This level of finish is also found on the bracelet links where all links have polished chamfered edges.
200m Water Resistance
Take the Swordfish on your dives or for a swim at the pool with its 200m water resistance.
The Value Proposition
Amazing lume, a reliable Seiko automatic movement and solid build quality. These gives the Swordfish a great value proposition.
- Diameter : 40mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 46mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Lug Width : 20mm
- Movement: Seiko NH35 with color matched Date Wheel
- Water Resistance: 200m
- Crystal: Sapphire with Inner AR coating
- Lume: C3 X1 and BGW9
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional Ceramic Or SS/Bronze depending on variant
- Bracelet: Screw Links with Flip Lock and Microadjust clasp
- Travel Case
- Wooden Gift Box
- Steel Warranty Card
Designing the Swordfish
Named after one of the fastest fishes to swim the oceans, the Swordfish is known for breaching the surface in a majestic fashion.
Similarly, the Zelos Swordfish Diver is a created from a blend of angular aerodynamic surfaces and exceptional components. This makes the Zelos Swordfish a sleek yet competent diver's watch. A highly luminous dial was also our top priority, with a sandwich construction and generous layers of Superluminova C3 and BGW9 painted on.
CUSN8 Bronze Bracelet
The SF40 Bronze will feature the first full bronze bracelet in our lineup. This bracelet will only fit the bronze SF40.
We will be releasing straight end link bronze bracelets to fit a variety of models (with a gap at the endlinks). Stay tuned for more news!
- Dual material construction : CUSN8 on the top and 316L SS on the underside to prevent a 'green wrist'
- Bronze Clasp cover with steel internal clasp bridge
- Fitted end link with quick release springbars