Swordfish 40mm SS Watches@ Edition Preorder
This product is currently sold out.
Watches@ specific customizations
- The 120-click bezel uses a terminal-font-inspired design which calls out common pager response times of 5, 15, or 30 minutes. To use, align the terminal prompt marker with the minute hand upon being paged, and then you’ll be able to see as time elapses once you’re nearing (or passing) the response time for your tier. Or, just use it as a 60 minute timer. The red, yellow, and green time markers, along with the blue color of the dial, allude to the four primary colors in the color palette of a certain company you might be familiar with.
- The caseback includes a custom design with a Tyrannosaurus Rex, pteranodons, and a cactus, reminiscent of the Chrome dino game and Stan, the beflamingoed T-rex skeleton outside of Building 43.
- The caseback also includes a Manchester-encoded "Hello World!" detail border easter egg.
- The dial is made of meteorite (poor Stan).
- The model number is the Swordfish 10^100, i.e., a googol.
- Each watch has an individual serial number within this special release.
Preorder for delivery in Nov-Dec, prices include international shipping but not taxes/duties
Specifications for Regular SF40s
- Diameter : 40mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 46mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Lug Width : 20mm
- Movement: Seiko NH35 with color matched Date Wheel
- Water Resistance: 200m
- Crystal: Sapphire with Inner AR coating
- Lume: C3 X1 and BGW9
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional Ceramic
- Bracelet: Screw Links with Flip Lock and tool-less quick adjust clasp
- Aluminum Gift Box
- Steel Warranty Card